Sunday, February 12, 2012

Spring Ad Campaign


I can almost feel spring around the corner, and soon enough, here in Louisville Kentucky the horses will be running at Churchill Downs! I am ready for the bright cheerful days ahead, and my new designs are reflecting just that!

Be sure to pick up the March/April issue of Sophisticated Living Magazine. Maraschino is featured in their spring fashion spread! Also check out the wonderful spring ad, shot by the impeccable Andrew Kung. Model Jasmine Hall is stunning in Caribbean blue turquoise and red coral! These colors make me feel like every day is a fabulous cruise... such a wonderful trick in February :)

As always - contact me at catherinenikolejones@yahoo.com for all inquiries and orders!

Take Care &
Live Inspired,
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment